12.19.2015

Mmmmm, mmm good!

I would have liked to have a visiy-poo with a dear friend today but dear friend seems to be intentionally distancing herself from us.

So I made cake.
Cause that's what you do, right?

It's either that or we are all so busy with ourselves we no longer have time for each other, which is what I am leaning toward.

《Insert sad face here》

At least the cake turned out beautiful... let's hope it tastes as good as it looks!

First, let me tell you about #hubsterinthekitchen...
He made some SERIOUS meatballs stuffed with mozzarella.
They were VERY impressive AND delicious!
I had to make my own candied almonds...
Had to...
Like really had to.







Now for cake.










Wait for it....











Wait for it...











TADA!!!!




Yep.
Sugared cranberries and all.
So drool worthy...
Oh pinterest, how I love thee!