3.04.2015

Full Circle

This is where I have been spending my afternoons when not at work or school...

My boo was taking pictures of me while I watched tv...
I think both kids have potential when they can hold the camera still.
Annnnnnnd a filter makes even the worst pictures better cause let me tell you, my blond lip fuzz was twinkling in this sunlight.
G.R.O.S.S
And in reference to that lovely full circle?
Ahhhh.
Earlier this week I heard one of the best things in a long time.

It was: 

"I now know that this terrible business regarding difference of opinion between you and another individual was never you.  I see it now."

Music.
To.
My.
Ears.

It takes a lot of patience, time, and heartache waiting for the world to right itself.

Thank you world.

Annnd my boo, back lit.  With a filter.