4.26.2013

Start Your Engines!

This morning started off with a bang!

I woke up grumpy due the kids getting up at 7am to play Super Mario Brothers.

I go to the grocery store.  Halfway through shopping I find out that my wallet is missing.

I park my cart @ customer service, run home, still not there.  Then I remembered we went to ice cream last might.  Doh!!!

The nice people at u swirl safely tucked my wallet behind the counter.

After that I proceeded to spill soda all over the front of my pants.

SIDE NOTE:
Yesterday when we went to the school  to run laps around the track, Orion's teacher met up with me she said, "Boy I really hoped I would see you today.  You need to teach Orion how to pee with his pants up at the urinals, it's causing quite the commotion in the boys bathroom."  I thought for a second, and yep that's something I'd never thought to teach him.  Being the primary parent, and a female one at that, the thought it never came to my brain. 

So yes, warning to all you mothers out there with little boys - make sure you teach them to pee through their fly without dropping their pants around their ankles.  Apparently it's a big no no in the mens bathroom.