9.11.2011

I remember...



This.

Its one of the last times I remember sleeping to the radio on.

I remember waking up and hearing the scared, anxious voices on the radio. 

I remember hearing them talk and wondering why there wasn't any music.

I remember getting out of bed and turning on the TV.

I remember calling my parents and talking to Robert & Bo.

I remember that all three of us were watching TV as the 2nd plane crashed into the tower.

I remember being horrified, watching people jump and fall from the buildings.

I remember being sad knowing people were losing loved ones.

I remember being disgusted at how we (humans) could stoop so low and be so hurtful.

Today I will always remember showing Orion these pictures.

Today I will remember how proud I was of him for hating what had happened.