8.06.2011

Miserable

Jeff.
He makes me miserable.
I do not like him, closer to hating him.
Everyday.
If it wasn't for the kids we'd have nothing to talk about.
Oops, I mean I would have nothing to talk about.
This blog, it was supposed to be a family thing.
But its mostly about the kids and my rants.
Yep, I don't like him.
Today he pulled a nice stunt.
Said he was going to a "pool party" for a "couple of hours" only to return 8 hours later w/o so much as a peep.
So when I ask he tells me he never said anything about a "couple of hours".
Maybe I am airing my dirty laundry, but you know - I am this close (pinching fingers) to hating him.
I keep saying that, maybe I am just trying to avoid the truth.
Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
More often than not I wish he would get a clue and leave.
It would be so much easier.
He's only nice to look at...
Oh and to kill the occasional spider.

Idiot.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4