8.07.2011

Infested



We have been over run - by SPiDeRS!
I have been FReAKiNG out the last few weeks because of the spiders all around our house.
The last straw was the GIGANTIC black beast in the upper left.
That She-Mobile was RIGHT. NEXT. TO. OUR. OUTSIDE. FACET.
The picture does zero justice.
SHE'S HUGE!
Do you know how many times Orion has turned the water off/on?
Or Bo playing around?
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
Everywhere I go I TOTALLY have the creepy crawlies.
Few days ago I started to take action.
The hubs had no sympathy for me what-so-ever.
Oh sure, he killed a couple while I screamed and squawked but I had to do more.
I sprayed around the base of the house.
Even as I did that, all the spiders starting crawling up the house to get away from the spray!!!
And then Cute Kaiser reminder me of those sticky boxes (upper right).
I seriously {HEART} how the Big Nasty ripped it's own legs off trying to get out of it.

I get goose bumps just writing this shit.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4