7.22.2011

Idaho 2 vs. Africa 2

This is my 2 yr old.
Can you imagine my shock when I saw the 2 yr old below from Africa?

Again, how priviledged are we?  How fortunate? 

My little All-American-Blonde Hair-Blue Eyed beauty was born lucky.  He even has food.  I wonder how long it has been since the little kidlet below has eaten.  

We take everything for granted when in reality that very easily could have been any one of us.


















{Two-year-old Aden Salaad looks toward his mother on July 11 as she bathes him in a tub at a Doctors Without Borders hospital, where he is receiving treatment for malnutrition in Dagahaley Camp, near Dadaab, Kenya. U.N. refugee chief Antonio Guterres called drought-ridden Somalia the "worst humanitarian disaster" in the world. His comment came after he met with refugees who endured unspeakable hardship to reach the world's largest refugee camp in Dadaab.}