6.15.2011

Prepare Yourself...

FOR MASS PICTURE TIME



Oh yes dearies, it is what you think it is.
A. NEW. PHONE AP.
Above we have some cacti near our home, below a view of the dashboard in the Sonic Drive Thru.
(I think I can hear my mom drooling...)



Getting a little INDUSTRIAL here.


Bo at the ANGRY BIRD birthday party.
The best part is the next pic after this.




Bo was REALLY getting down with the birhtday tune.

Wait for it,

WAIT FOR IT






Yep. Super Awesome Happy Birthday Screamer.
You should pay me to have this kind of entertainment at your next event.



Yes, super duper awesome ap.
I don't care what I look like but the layer is so COOL.



Let the camping FUN begin!!!


Woodpecker holes.
Heh heh.



Yupper doodle, that would be the SAME hot springs we visited on Memorial Day.


Bo & I 'resting' during our hike up the mountain.
Oh did I say our?
I meant me, lugging that 30 pound sack of wiggles up a steep mountain.




Wouldn't be a family trip without the old family pic to go with.
I know Orion was pissed at Jeff.
Plus there was some screeching crows echoing through the valley which is what I THINK Bo was checking out.
Who knows.
Check out my super fattness.
Is that even a word?
Who cares, I just made it one.