11.27.2010

All Year Long

We should give thanks.
It's sad that our society makes it a point to practice
"Giving Thanks"
Once a year.
It's difficult to not be programmed into that state of mind.
I am Thankful.
Every.
Single.
Day.
I have a couple of wonderful kids who I have the opportunity to enjoy so much time with.
I am grateful that they are not yet worrysome teenagers.

I have a husband who actually likes me.
Every.
Extra.
 Ounce.
Of.
Me.
I am grateful for his fidelity.

I have pretty awesome friends whom I wish I could see (& help) more often.

There are few things that I regret.
Because they make me the person I am today.
Yeah, I know - it's not all about me.
But for real people-  enjoy life.
Ingrain, in your brain.

And be thankful just to breath.
Everything else is the whip cream on top!