8.27.2010

Well my little Bloggity Blog

I tried to post everyday while on my vacay
BUT
It didn't happen.
We did however, enjoy ourselves immensely.

Swim lessons = done
Camping trips = done
Doctor visit = done
A few home project = done
Play dates = awesome
Birthday = ROCKED OUT LOUD!
New job = Let me spell this one out for ya -

R.E.L.I.E.F.

Speaking of, this is going to be one seriously LONG post...

Eagle River Play day
On top of the mountain to Deadwood.



Some of the local wildlife...

Someone thinks he's getting left behind!





My beautiful M-I-L, (even though it's the back of her head) I think she avoids the camera as much as I do!
I am uber excited for fall to hit,
not for the cold mind you,
but for
PUMPKINS
&
HALLOWEEN!
The holidays should be EXTRA sweet this year.
Many good wishes to all a little extra early.
They shouldn't be all saved for Christmas!