8.09.2010

Be Kind Rewind


I forgot to post these.
What the hay, I'm on vacation!  I will do whatever the H-e-double- hockey sticks I want!
It's freaking great.
Let me tell you about this spider...
I EFFING HATER SPIDERS!
Yes, I said effing. 

Okay so really, this sucker was underneath the tent when Jeff & Orion had their backyard camp out.
Look at that thing.
LOOK AT IT.
It's as big as my big toe.
Needless to say, those suckers can not, and will not last around my house.
Jeff thought he was funny and tried to scare me every time I took a pic, so this was it.
That spider popped like a gigantic pimple.
It. Was. Gross.

 And please double click to enlarge.
This was our 1st camping trip of 2010.
Kind of fun minus the drive.
Oh and the lack of sleep.
Oh and the flat tire.
Oh and the hubster dragging the 4 year old through a river and
LEAVING HIM
ALONE
on the other side of it.
But other than that,
it was great.
Just great.
Oh yeah, you will see Jeff flipping off the camera.
I was laughing non-stop over the flat.
What else can you do?
Poop happens.
To us.
A lot.