2.03.2009

Baby Bo Update

Tests came back negative, they think I may be passing a stone but they are not sure. They may want me to come back in for another ultrasound this week. KICKER NEWS: Hospital policy changed and they won't allow MD's to perform c-sections earlier than 1 week from the due date. I am one day outside of the new protocol. RN said I will most likely have to change my surgery date. I am so freaking upset! Even if Doc says I won't make it until April - WHAT IF I DO?!?!? And now I'd have to wait longer. So stupid. I know, as long as the little dude is okay that's what matters. I'm just being a big baby because things aren't going so great on the momma side.