12.31.2008

Picture catch up...

So I finally went and downloaded all my pictures from my camera phone... Lately I seem to be a little lazy with my big cam so the phone cam comes in seriously handy.
This 1st shot is all the way from July... if that tells you anything. Oh yes, what a sweet little face.
Jeff & Orion on Susanna's 100. Once again it's tough being spoiled rotten. BABIES GONE WILD - WOOOOOOO! Watching the fountain while waiting for Susanna during the Women's Show in September.
A funny mask during a Wally World trip.
My sweet little boy again...
Orion & AuntJules @ the Pumpkin Patch (watching a piggy race).
Pumpkin patch pony ride.
Picking out pumpkins @ the pumkin patch (this is October if you couldn't tell...).
Orion & Baby Von going to the neighborhood Halloween party.
One of the Halloween cupcakes I made for the kids @ Orion's daycare, oh yea I ROCKED!
SpongeBob Orion
Trick or Treat!
My little shopping buddy!
Oh no, the notorious booger picking (& eating) picture.
All the boys in orange & blue @ the Reno game.
Orion @ Planet Kid.
Who's the dog?
Jeff the xmas horsey.