12.05.2008

BO LEWIS STORMS - 4.10.09 YEP IT'S ANOTHER BOY!!!

Here he is until he make his debut in April! We've confirmed our scheduled b-day is April 10th. No timeframe yet. The little dude is a BIG, shy, and so far a healthy baby. And when I say big, I mean BIG! 77% range for his gestation period at this time. He alreadys weighs a little over a pound and we've still got until April to go- man am I'm glad this is another c-section! I keep telling him that he can't come early! So for the 3 people who picked BOY on our poll - YOU WON! (Sorry no prize.) And for those 11 who picked GIRL - well thanks for wishing along with me. It was a fun count down. Oh and let me tell you about the 'other' child at the doc's office... This little boy was so rotten, I think maybe even Julie might not want kids after the way he behaved. It didn't help that Jeff was grumpy and that I had to pee so bad that I couldn't move. It made for a very frustrating hour.

Uh oh, I see you! Oh no - you see me!!!

Don't look at me please!
BOY PARTS BELOW